Classy Girl Quotes for Instagram
There’s this expectation that a woman has to be classy. Class is actually a good characteristic, but you should carry yourself with poise only because you want to, not because others think that it’s the right thing to do.
To be a woman of class is not easy. Some have it innately in that they knew how to act like that before others taught it to them. Other women learn to act classy by mimicking others.
What does classy essential mean?
It’s a personality trait that signifies the quality of being high-class and sophisticated. It can also be perceived as an ability to express yourself in a presentable manner through stylish outfits.
By the way, you can have your own interpretation of the word. This will give you leeway to embody the character however you like.
Classy behavior can be observed from different facets of someone’s personality. It’s not just about how you dress or how you act, but also how you formulate your speech and interact in social settings.
The way you add captions to Instagram posts can also give an insight into your character. If you’re an avid Instagram user, here are some classy girl quotes for Instagram:
Classy Girl Quotes for Instagram
- “Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.”- Audrey Hepburn
- “Be the kind of woman that makes other women want to be you.”- Topaz
- “A man’s face is his autobiography. A woman’s face is her work of fiction.”- Oscar Wilde
- “I am not a woman whose self-worth comes from her dress size.” – Kristen Bell
- “When a woman is really in touch with her sensuality, she naturally draws beautiful things, people, and deeply nourishing relationships into her life.” – Lebo Grand
- “True class can never receive the highest grade for its grade is endless”- Denise Newsome
- “Elegance is a state of mind. It is how you perceive yourself and therefore it’s how the rest of the world sees you.”- Jenny Warden
- “You create beauty with your attitude, you make an impression with your behavior, you make statements with your elegance and scream out with your actions.”- Sophia Elemara
- “It all begins by embracing and developing the inner self, because true elegance starts from within.” – Eunice Long
- “Strength may wield the ponderous spade, may turn the clod, and wheel the compost home; But elegance, chief grace the garden shows, And most attractive, is the fair result of thought, the creature of a polished mind.” – William Cowper.
- “I believe one can live many lives through personal style. Every day is an occasion to reinvent yourself.” – Ralph Lauren
- “There is in every true woman’s heart, a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity, but which kindles up and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity.”- Washington Irving
- “A girl knows her limit. But a wise girl knows she has none.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Live the life as a classy woman. As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “The expression a woman wears on her face is more important than the clothes she wears on her back.” – Dale Carnegie
- “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” – Diane Mariechild
- “Braininess is not attractive unless combined with some signs of elegance; class.” – Alice Munro
- “Being a classy lady means never having to say you are”
- “If you have a smart mind, forget everything else because the rest of your body shall follow.”
- “I’m not a one in a million kind of girl. I’m a once in a lifetime kind of woman”
- “The strongest action for a woman is to love herself, be herself and shine amongst those who never believed she could.” – Adele
These classy girl quotes for Instagram may inspire to elevate your inner class and elegance.
While the meaning of ‘class’ is clearly defined, you can have your own understanding of the word.
In general, class is a positive thing, which may manifest itself in one’s ability to treat others kindly. A spiteful woman can’t be labeled as classy.
A classy woman would know how to be friendly and considerate to other people’s feelings.
Another way to ooze class is by dressing appropriately with modesty. Instead of rocking revealing outfits, wear something that suits formal and casual occasions.
You can still look fabulous without showing too much skin, anyway. It’s about how looking well put together shows your dignity. And then, it’s also important to speak eloquently.
Verbal communication skills can improve with practice, so even if you don’t consider yourself well-spoken right now, it should get better with more reading and listening.
Last but not least, the class can’t be separated from good manners. That’s why you need to practice etiquette, like for instance, when seated at a table with many, don’t start eating before others have been served.
Or when you’re phoning somebody in a public space, don’t use the hands-free mode.